GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Good stuff

I see there is still room for a good stick fight every once in a while. Great effects animation and perspective. Keep up the good work, sequel should be great.

Crash!! Crash!!

I know exactly what that is like...

That same thing happened to me when I was making my Yin Yang: The One episode about half a year through, and yes, I did kill my shoulder angel, which I thought was fictional, but it never came back after that. I keep his bloody angel carcass in a tiny bottle hung around my neck, and the only advisor I have left is the shoulder devil, who now tells me what to do at gunpoint, so I am currently evil.

janitor massacre 2 janitor massacre 2

Wow

Pretty good. The guy below me, I believe, treated you a little too harshly. Those backgrounds were hand-made, and the motion was done frame by frame. Not an easy task. For that, your graphics get a 10 definitely. The story was a bit shakey and anticlimatic, but at most just needs some polishing, and good development. The load time, I didn't experience because I just force-played the movie while it was loading, so that didn't bother me. For all this, I would definitely not give you a mere five. 8-9 outta ten. Work it over and re-release it, and Im sure you'll get a 10 from me. Keep up the good work.